SEO Group Coaching
Gone are the days where SEO feels way too complex to implement into your business – and the days where consistent leads feel like a pipe dream.
Sustainable SEO for Small Businesses is an 8-week group program for small business owners who want to learn the what, why, and how behind SEO so you actually understand how to apply it and use it to grow your business, now AND moving forward.
After all of the trainings and 1:1 coaching with me, you’ll have a specific SEO strategy built just for you, and you’ll know exactly how to optimize your existing online presence for search engines, along with any new blog posts or online profiles you add in the future.
Plus, the group aspect allows you to network with other business owners and learn from each other – oh, and receive SEO help at a lower cost!
You’ll Walk away with:
- Simple SEO tactics that work to get your small business SEEN
- Keyword and content strategy so you know exactly how to attract ideal clients to your site
- An understanding of website analytics to help you track your traffic and gain deeper insight as to what’s working and what isn’t. THIS is what will guide your future content marketing strategy!
AND HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
- Four recorded training modules
- Worksheets and homework to implement the lessons of each training
- Four group Q&A calls to go with each training (60 minutes each)
- Four one-on-one strategy calls (30 minutes each)
- A private Google group to ask questions and get support between calls
Pay in Full
3 monthly payments
Christine, Relationship Coach
Katrina, Entrepreneur Coach